Thursday, July 17, 2008

Quick note.

Chad just bought a new car! Its an Isuzu rodeo. He likes it. I cut my hair to my shoulders a couple of days ago. I think it is pretty cute. Tomorrow we are heading out of town. We are going to Colorado to visit with Chad's parents. His Dad, who only has one lung that has emphyzyma in it is not doing very well. He was told 10 years ago when he lost his lung due to cancer that he would not live longer than a year or 2. But here we are 10 years later and he is still kickin. They found out a couple of months ago that he is diabetic and he is not doing very well. He may loose a foot and his health has been declining. So we decided to go for a visit. It will be nice to see his mom and Dad and his older Brother who lives there. Hayden and Hannah are excited and I am just glad we have a portable DVD player to keep them entertained most of the way. We have XM radio to listen to. I was lucky to get this time off since I just started a new job but I was sure to let them know that this was a trip that I needed to go on cause it may be the last time we see Chad's Dad and we want it to be fun with him. We cant wait to go. It should be lots of fun. Chad's brother is a Sheriff and he can take us to all the places that they say are haunted and we can take pictures of these places and see what kind of mists or orbs we see. I will have the video camera as well so it will be interesting what we find. Whatever we get I will be sure to post so everyone can see as well.

No comments: