Friday, August 8, 2008

This week in review!

So Chad's hand is doing alot better. He can now use his two fingers again. Lucky for him there was no damage. We decided to keep the dog since we just couldnt let them take her and put her to sleep.

Chad has been doing a side job for a while for this guy and I have been going with him and the other day we were talking to Gordon and found out that he is Porcia's nephew. It is really a small world.

We decided that we wont go on vacation again since work never stops. I got back to work and its been 2 weeks and I am still not caught up on all the work I had missed. UUHHHHGGG! I am reading a new book. Its Stephanie Meyers new book and it is fantastic. I am almost done with it. I should be done with it by tonight. I cant wait to see how it ends. I am trying to get my mom to read them but she says she does not like Vampire books.

We have the kids this weekend and we stopped at the Hare Krishna Temple and ate. They have really good food. It is really a beautiful building. The kids always ask what we are gonna do the weekends we have them. Its hard on the weekends when we have them and I have to work graveyards. I am thinking of getting a different part time job but I really love working with my Dad. Anyway, this weekend we have Chads work party and then a birthday party at 6. I can say I will only be able to go to one event and I think it will be the work party. Next weekend is my work party and then we have a festival the weekend after that. This month is really busy for us.

The kids start school in a couple of weeks so its time for back to school shopping. We cant believe how fast this summer has gone by. Hayden will be in 6th grade and Hannah will be in 4th. I cant believe it. They are growing so fast. We have to buy them backpacks and lunchboxes and jackets too. I love Wal-mart!!!! (just not the one by our house) For those of you who have not had the "downtown Wal-Mart" experience...... You just have not lived. It's like a walking freak show on each isle. It's always good for a laugh.
Well folks, that's all for this week in the life and times of the Wheelwright clan.
SEE-YA!

No comments: