Friday, February 20, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy!!!

I know I know, its been forever since we posted anything. Things have been crazy. I have decided to go to school. I am going to be a CNA and if I like that then I will get my LPN license. I got a job at a Home Health agency and I like it so I decided to get a CNA license. Its going to be great.
Chad and I had a wonderful Valentines. Brooke, the wonderful, loving and giving sister that I have got us a room at the Marriott and she decorated it with a ton of candy, chocolate covered strawberries, rose petals on the bed and a bouquet of daisies. It was so nice of her. I however got the stomach flu that night so I really didnt have a good night. I just wanted to be home in my own bed. But it was so sweet of Brooke and I am so thankful to have a sister like her. She makes me want to be a better person. I love her so much and think she is the best sister ever.
In January we had to put our dog Moose down. We think he got parvo. It was a mess. He wouldnt eat or get up to go outside. After a couple of days we took him to the vet and that was the outcome. It was sad but we know he is no longer in pain.
On our Anniversary I had the feeling we needed to the Humane Society so we went and we found Herbie. He is half Chihuahua and half Dachsund. He has been a handful but we like him.
So not much else is going on. We are really excited cause the kids will be moving to salt lake this summer. Their step dad got a job in Draper so once their mom finished school in May they will be moving so much closer. We cant wait cause we will be able to see the kids a whole lot more. It will be wonderful.

1 comment:

Emily said...

wow, brooke really IS nice! my anniversary is in august brooke, just fyi...