Friday, March 6, 2009

American Idol!

So Chad and I have been into American Idol since season 6. It is now Season 8 and wow is it getting exciting. We of course have our favorites and mine is the Gokey guy. We also have our dislikes who was actually voted not to stay last night and that was Tatiana. Oh my gosh was she annoying. She had a really good voice but I wanted to shoot her when she was not singing cause she couldnt shut up. It was really exciting cause they brought back 8 wildcards(people who were not voted by the people to stay to fight for a spot in the top 12) and they sang and only 3 were going to be chosen to be in the top 12 but suprise to everyone they made it a top 13 cause they thought Anoop was awesome as well as the other 3 they chose. I cant wait till next week. Also dancing with the stars starts next week so that will be exciting as well. I cant wait.

2 comments:

Peg said...

did you hear that Jewel and Nancy O'dell have dropped out already from Dancing? I can't wait for it to start!

Lil Miss jennie said...

Im soo glad they did the wildcard thing it brought back MEgan from SLC! Ya go ahead and shoot tatianna for me Ill hold her down for ya god shes annoying!!
Guess It'll give me something to watch till The Bachelorette starts in May! Love you gurl!