Monday, April 27, 2009

Weekend

So we had the kids this weekend and it was wonderful up until about 7 pm Saturday night. We had been gone all day with the kids. We went to Orem for our neices birthday party at a rollerskating rink. On our way home Hannah gets a text from their mom saying they are not moving but staying in Price. WHAM! Smiles gone from Chad and I and the kids are cheering! Good for them. They have friends there and school. Chad and I looked at each other and I started to cry like a little baby. At that moment I realized how much I love those kids and how much I was looking forward to having them closer so we could spend more time with them. I was so angry at their mom for doing this to Chad! For 3 years she kept telling us that once she was done with school they would move back up this way. Our hopes were high that they would move to Draper or Sandy. Not only does she get them every Christmas (which I think is total crap) but we only get them twice a month. We dont see them during the week. Half the time we dont get to talk to them. During the summer she is switching weekends and we only see them once a month. Its hard being a step mom but sometimes I want to beat some sense into that woman. The kids have missed the last 2 weeks of school cause she had to do some things for school here in Salt Lake so she took them out cause her school was more important. Seems that she is more important than those kids. I have no idea what she is thinking. The kids need braces but she put them on herself instead! I am so sad for those kids. They miss their dad and we miss them. It breaks my heart for Chad. Our weekend was ruined once again. Hopefully something good happens soon.

4 comments:

Emily said...

bummer dude. so sorry.

Lil Miss jennie said...

She seems like a very selfish person/mom/wife!!
Chad is soo lucky to have you
Sorry gun!
love you

Lil Miss jennie said...

i mean hun not gun lol

Lil Miss jennie said...

actually a gun might solve your problems ha ha ha ha
no violence is not the answer sad to say.....