Thursday, May 28, 2009

Update

So Chad hurt his knee at work a couple of weeks ago and now has to have surgery. Woo Hoo, in Bountiful. Does anyone want to come hang out at the hospital with me? He tore his meniscus.(sp) I just know he is gonna be a bear after his surgery. I will just load him up on pain pills and put him to bed. His surgery is set for Tuesday the 2nd. At least I get out of work that day. I need a book. Any suggestions?

Haydens birthday is coming up on the 16th and he wants to go to Lagoon. I dont think Dad will want to go since he wont be able to walk really. I need another idea to do and I dont do water parks. I need to figure out something that he will want to do that we all can do. Help me out anyone.

I also would like to say how much I love my parents. They are the greatest. Especially my mom. I love her so much and dont know what I would do without her. We talk everyday. She is always there for me when I need to talk or need to vent about something. She is the best. I love you MOM! My dad is awesome too. He is so smart and I know I can go to him with any question I have and he will have the answer. Sometimes I will skip over my husband and go straight to my dad even though I know Chad will know the answer. It bugs Chad but it gives me an excuse to talk to my dad. LOL. Gotta go. Will update you on Chad when his surgery is over.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Ugh, so sorry about Chad's knee. I live near Bountiful, come hang out! I have lots of good book recommendations, check my blog for it. Also, the dinosaur museum at thanksgiving point might be fun, how old is Hayden? How about good ole Chuck-e-Cheese?

Love your mom too!

Lil Miss jennie said...

o Sorry about Chads knee! how long is he gonna be down?
Im reading Harlan Coben books from girls at work we just pass them around hes a great author!!!
Well goo luck with him i know he can be a bear at times Im just busy with work pets and yardstuff
ttylater love you!