Friday, June 5, 2009

Chad's surgery

So the surgery went very well. We had to go to Bountiful for it but that was only 15 minutes away. They got him prepped for the surgery and they let me come back to see him before they took him in to the surgical room. I was really nervous about the anisthesia(sp) because Chad has never had surgery or been put under so I didnt know how he would react to it when waking up. He was fine but the nurse gave him a lortab on his empty stomach and he was extremely sick when we left the hospital. They didnt even give him anything for the nausea. I was pretty upset. We made it home just in time for him to throw up the water they gave him and the cracker. He was sick from about 12 to 9:00 that night. I felt so bad for him. He is getting around alot better now. They started Physical Therapy on Wednesday and he is doing great with that. He should be off crutches by Tuesday next week. Woo hoo! He is a real trooper cause he is not taking much for the pain. He is muscleing through it. I love you baby!

No comments: